Creality Cloud – 3D Printing 3D Photos with 3D Scenes, Photo Mirror, 3D Grids
Meet the completely new Creality Cloud, designed for 3D printing hobbyists.Creality Cloud is a platform for 3D printing creation and an ever-growing community for EVERYONE.
3D Model Library
● Discover unlimited high-quality 3D printable things from talented 3D designers
● Save 3D printable objects on desktops or phones and build them with your printer
● Easy-to-use tool to import STL files from Thingiverse
The popularity of stereo photography declined after the First World War and plummeted during the Great Depression of the 1930s.
રામ મંદિર 3D વિડીયો જોવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
3D Camera creates 3D Scenic Photos, Puts in 3D Scenes, Change Background to 3d Photo Backgrounds. Replace Backgrounds with amazing photo backgrounds and Create Best Photo Effects.
Stereo photography techniques are methods to produce stereoscopic images, videos and films. This is done with a variety of equipment including special built stereo cameras, single cameras with or without special attachments, and paired cameras. This involves traditional film cameras as well as, tape and modern digital cameras. A number of specialized techniques are employed to produce different kinds of stereo images…
● Slice 3D models and generate G-codes on your mobiles and tablets
● Dive into custom slicer settings for granular control
● Upload G-code files directly from Ultimaker Cura
● Moon Lamp Maker
● Image to Lithophane Generator
● More tools coming soon
● Manage and monitor your printers wherever with a phone
● Modify settings as needed whenever during printing
● Virtually share your printer with friends to build objects together
Communities & Channels
● Follow and stay in touch with your favourite designers from communities
● Stay on top of 3D Printing trends across various channels
● Create or join groups to discuss and dig deep into any 3D printing topics.
Creality Cloud is a free and open 3D platform for everyone to use, share, and discuss.
Have questions, suggestions, or feedback? Email us: email@example.com
It doesn’t matter whether you just entered the 3D printing game or are already 3D geeks. We look forward to hearing from you.
It is necessary to take two photographs from different horizontal positions to get a true stereoscopic image pair. This can be done with two separate side-by-side cameras; with one camera moved from one position to another between exposures; with one camera and a single exposure by means of an attached mirror or prism arrangement that presents a stereoscopic image pair to the camera lens; or with a stereo camera incorporating two or more side-by-side lenses.