Hospital and treatment costs are rising in the state and the country. Ordinary citizens are financially bankrupt while undergoing treatment in private hospitals. Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana has been implemented for families living below the poverty line from 04/09/2012. Subsequently, the scope of this scheme has been extended in which “Mukhyamantri Amrutam Vatsalya” for middle-class families (maximum five persons in the family) has been implemented from 15/08/2014. Under this scheme, families can avail treatment from private and government hospitals of their choice for free. That is why this scheme has become a saviour for many patients in the state.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
The scheme provides benefits to poor and middle-class families. In which cashless treatment up to a maximum of Rs 5 lakh per family is available annually. These treatments are available free of charge from government and accredited private hospitals.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum “Ma” and Ma Vatsalya Yojana Who gets the benefit and its eligibility
- Mukhyamantri Amrutam “Ma” scheme benefits families living below the poverty line (BPL).
- The “Maa Vatsalya Card” scheme benefits all Asha sisters in rural and urban areas. Asha (ASHA FullForm) Accredited Social Health Activist.
- Maa vatsalya card income limit 2021 annual Rs. Available to all middle-class families with an income of Rs 4.00 lakh or less.
- Accredited journalists
- All fixed salary employees of Class-3 and Class-4 appointed through direct recruitment in the State Government
U-Win cardholders. (Click for more U-WIN) https://ma.gujarat.gov.in/documents/U-WIN%20User%20Manual%20-%20Enrollment.pdf
- Families of senior citizens with an annual income of Rs 6.00 lakh or less are eligible for the benefit.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum “Ma” and Ma Vatsalya Yojana Document
Ma Card Document and Ma vatsalya yojana Document are as follows
- BPL Certificate (for Maa Card)
- Barcoded ration card
- Aadhaar card of persons (maximum five) included in ration card with a barcode
- Example of annual family income
- Certificate from the medical officer of the centre who is on duty at the primary health centre or community health centre for the hopefuls and their families.
- Certificate of accreditation given by the Information Department
- Letter of Appointment as a fixed salary employee in the State Government as Class-3 and Class-4
- A certificate with a photo certified by the head of the concerned department/office as a fixed salary employee
Official Website Click Here
From where to get “Ma Card” and “Ma Vatsalya Card”?
Taluka health office service will be available to get this card. In addition, a centre has been set up at a primary health centre, a community health centre or a government hospital. “Maa Card” and “Maa Vatsalya Card” can be obtained from Civic Center Kiosk / Taluka Kiosk in this centre.