Mukhyamantri Mahila Utthan Yojana will be launched on the Prime Minister’s birthday on September 17 with the objective of making middle-class women the economic pillar of their families, especially in the post-Corona social scenario, said Chief Minister Shri Vijaybhai Rupani. Resolution to introduce revolutionary ‘Mukhyamantri Mahila Utthan Yojana’ in Gujarat.
Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat, Gujarat Government has announced ‘Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana’, under which about 10 lakh women will be given loans at zero per cent interest rate. The scheme will be launched by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on September 17, the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The government has spent Rs. 175 crore Approve this scheme.
The Rupani Government is committed to making Gujarat’s women’s power self-reliant and self-sufficient, providing loans at 0% interest to more than 1 million mothers and sisters of the state for starting their own small business, the housing industry, business.
A total of 10 lakh mothers and sisters of 1 lakh women group will get the benefit of Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
The scheme will cover 50,000 women in rural areas and an equal number in urban areas. The scheme will be run on the rural side by Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company working under the Rural Development Department of Gujarat Government. In urban areas, the same scheme will be implemented by the Gujarat Urban Livelihood Mission which operates under the Urban Development Department of the State Government.
- aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Ration card
- Certificate of Residence
- Certificate of income
- Mobile number
How to apply for Mukhya Mantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
All eligible women of Gujarat can apply for this interest-free loan online on the authorized portal. Let’s look at the process of applying for the CM Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- Visit the link given below the official portal of MMUY Gujarat.
- It takes the applicant to the home page of the official portal.
- On the home page, click on the MMUY plan link.
- It redirects candidates to the MMUY interest-free loan scheme on the online registration page.
- It opens the application form; Now, applicants can start entering his / her personal details such as address details like applicant’s name, contact number, applicant’s email id, state, district, city and pin code.
- The applicant has to enter his SHG group details, Aadhaar card and other information like bank account number, bank branch name, IFSC code in the next section.