Pradhanmanatri Mudra yojna full detail view
Mudra loans are provided to non-agricultural and non-corporate micro and small enterprises under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). Under the Udyam Mudra (Micro Unit Development and Refinance Agency Limited) scheme, Rs. Loans up to 10 lakhs can be obtained.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan:
Loan Amount Maximum loan amount is Rs. 10 million
– Under the infant Rs. Loan up to 50,000
– Kishore under Rs. 50,001 to Rs. Loan up to 500,000
– Under Tarun, Rs. 500,001 to Rs. Loans up to 10,00,000
Processing Fee Nil for Shishu and Kishore loans, 0.5% of loan amount for Tarun loan
Eligibility Criteria New and existing units
Repayment period 3 –5 years
If you are looking for a high loan amount with an easy lending experience, then you can find a business loan from Bajaj Finserv which is specially designed for SMEs like you. Rupee. Unsecured loans up to 20 lakh which can be repaid within 12-60 months, are approved in 24 hours with minimum document.
• Description of machinery to be purchased.
The borrowers will also have to provide details of the machinery supplier.
Under the Mudra loan, those business entrepreneurs in Kishore received Rs. Loans up to 5 lakh are given to those who want additional money to expand their operations.
• Statement of current banker for last 6 months, if any.
• Balance sheet of last 2 years.
• Income / Sales Tax Return.
• Estimated balance sheet for 1 year or loan period.
• Memorandum and Articles of Association, if any.
• Sales prior to filing loan application and in the current FY.
Borrowers will also have to submit a report on the economic and technical feasibility of the business.
Click to Official websites: click hare
Official Website: Link 1 , Link-2 , Link-3
Common Loan Application form for Kishor and Tarun: Form Gujarati
Application Form for Shishu: Link-1 , Link-2
Full Details Gujarati: Link-1, Link-2
Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme, if the owner of the business meets certain eligibility criteria, then the ‘Tarun’ category will be Rs. Up to 10 lakhs can be approved.
• Like a teenager.
In addition to the above, the borrower must also provide:
• Certificate of SC, ST, OBC, etc.
• Address proof
• Identity proof